2017 was the year of greenery (as seen in LOVE IT | Greenery this past spring). It was well-loved throughout the year and it will mostly certainly continue into 2018, but with variations of green ranging from green jewel tones, moody greens and aquamarines and one of my favourites - mint. Whatever palette of green you love, I'm happy it's here to stay for a little while longer. Especially when it comes to the abundance of plant life that is making way into the hearts and homes of many.
When you think of mint green, you might think retro. While, this hue does pay homage to the 1950s this LOVE IT list takes a modern approach to this colour your Grandma loved too. Combined with matte black, other neutral colours, and graphic patterns; it complements with minimal or ecclectic interiors.
Here are a few of my favourite ways to bring mint into your space:
- Mint Moon (11x14) Art Print by Swell Made Co. Drift off to dreamland with this mint moon art print.
- Matte Black Pendant Lamp. Choosing a matte black pendant in a contemporary shape is great in any space. Better yet, choose one with a gold or brass interior for a bit of extra panache. Swoon.
- Jasmine Green Tea Toner by Herbivore. Not for your space, bur for your face. This calming, hydrating, and nourishing toner is infused with Jasmine Water to reduce inflammation and Green Tea, which is loaded with antioxidants for cellular regeneration.
- Matte Black Dinnerware from World Market. Timeless and moody, black ceramics will always make a statement on your dinner table and they complement mint or neutral interiors perfectly. Crafted in Portugal.
- Graphic Izabal Pillow from Leif Shop. Black and white graphic patterns will continue to trend in 2018. This graphic pillow is a visual treat. Each pillow is handcrafted in Guatemala, empowering indigenous women to overcome poverty and become agents of change in their communities.
- Morandi Mint Bud Vase from Buk & Nola. Brings little bit of greenery into your home with this mini ceramic bud vase from Montreal's Buk & Nola.
- Medan Graphite Lounge Chair from Article. Rattan is still going strong, but you can modernize the look with this lounge chair in graphite/black. Inspired by rattan, this chair is made with synthetic wicker. Clean lines, with a bohemian feel.
- Minty Moon Dish by Hinkleville. This sweet minty moon dish is perfect for holding tiny things and bringing minty cuteness into your space. Available in various sizes and in a mug too!
- Mint Cactus (11x14) Art Print by Swell Made Co. A mint cactus art print for a cool (yet, warm) vacation vibe in your space.
For more inspiration, head to Pinterest to see some of my favourite spaces with mint decor and accents. Click the images below to see the original sources. Thanks for reading!