Love It | Coffee
This love it list is an obvious one. A love for all things coffee which is pretty much a universal love. Speaking of which, there are days for that. Tuesday, September 29 is National Coffee Day in many countries, and Thursday, October 1 is International Coffee Day. What a week to celebrate. We have a fun giveaway coming up in honour of our favourite drink. Stay tuned! If you have one of our coffee prints, tag it #swellmadecoffee. We'd love to see the prints in your spaces!
Here is a quick list of fun things for yourself and your home that profess your mad love for coffee, whether it's drip or espresso.
- But First, Coffee art print by Swell Made Co.
- Moscow Copper Mule Mug available on Giftagram and West Elm. Take your love for coffee into the evening with a cold coffee cocktail in this mug.
- Chemex Coffee Maker
- Design Letters Mug by Arne Jacobsen
- That Hot Barista Candle by Coal and Canary from Little Blue Canoe
- It's Better Pure Coffee art print by Hatch Show Print. I was given this print as a gift and I LOVE it.
To top off this fun list of goods, we also have a list of our favourite coffee shops in Toronto to celebrate National Coffee Day.
- Rooster Coffee on Broadview - Great coffee in a quaint, but bustling spot. Stunning views of Toronto too. Take a seat inside, on the patio or across the street in the glorious park.
- Reunion Island in Roncesvalles - A bright spot with delicious coffee in Roncy.
- Bar Raval - Known for tapas and nightlife, Bar Raval is also open early and serves up fine coffee and breakfast to go (or stay).
- My House - I make a mean latte. Iced or hot. When you're up before the coffee shop, you're required to have some coffee making skills.
Other Notable Spots: Te Aro in Leslieville, Dark Horse Espresso with multiple locations throughout Toronto, Balzacs Coffee throughout Ontario, and Dineen Coffee in the financial district.
Enjoy your cup!