Love It | Pizza
This love it list is a fun one. A love for all things pizza which is a love that runs deep (dish). February 9, 2016 is National Pizza Day. Dial up your local pizza place, or roll up your sleeves and be one with the dough. It's time to choose your favourite toppings and celebrate with a pizza pie!
Here is a quick list of fun things for yourself, fellow pizza lovers and your home that profess your eternal love for pizza, whether it's deep-dish or thin crust.
- Eternal Pizza art print by Swell Made Co.
- Pizza Keytags by Various Projects. These keytags are perfectly simple in every way. Declare your love for pizza (and so many other things) with a keytag. We'll be offering Swell Made Co. keytags in the online shop soon!
- Pizza Cutter by Primal Kitchen Food 52. This beautiful, but heavy-duty wood pizza cutter creates the perfect slice.
- Toothsome Plate by Said the King. Said the King is known for their minimalist, but witty plates. Let's ask them for a pizza plate, yah?
- Pizza Stones by SPARQ Home for Food 52. Perfect for baking and cutting your creations, a pizza stone is a must. Plus, they can double as cheese boards.
- Pizza iPhone Cover by 2D Pizza for Society 6.
- Pizza Door Mat from Lulu & Georgia. Your pizza delivery guy will love this door mat. And, so will everyone else who arrives at your door.
Happy National Pizza Day! Enjoy.