We had you covered for Mother's Day, so we're doing the same for Dad too! In this edition of Gift It we have some modern and humble gifts for the man called Dad, or Pop. Here are some gift ideas, many of which can be found at our stockists' shops.
- King (Art Print) - Our subway glam print, King. For home or office, it will provide a regal and urban presence.
- Mixology Rock Glasses (20K) by Vital Industries - He can enjoy his favourite drink on the rocks with this set of mixology glasses. We couldn't resist, the type is 20K gold!
- Sea Salt Soap - This is the best smelling soap on the planet. It's neutral and not overly "manly". It's just the best. Enough said.
- Jigger - Mix drinks with style and class, with this stainless steel jigger.
- S'well Bottle with Wood Finish - S'well bottles are sleek and practical keeping your drinks hot or cold while looking great. Plus, they're lightweight. This woods themed bottle is perfect for him.
- Dad Pop Card - No matter what you call him, he's a proud POP. Or, DAD. He's certainly a RAD DAD. These cards are the perfect way to show him how much you appreciate everything he does. Short and sweet, we always say.
- Bloor (Art Print) - Another print from our Subway Glam series. Whether he's a Bay Street guy or travels on the Bloor line from Keele to Castle Frank (does anyone ever get off there?), this print is rich, black, luxe and all urban.
Just a few more ideas...
Dads need their coffee too! This rich black print with luxe gold foil says it all. It's a great way to start the morning. Plus, we have keytags too! Since we're talking mornings, if Dad has a fluffy beard, he can tame it with Lone Woods Beard Oil found at Skin to Skin Goods.
Ole Originals represents Dads from coast to coast with their high-quality, screen printed T-shirts. We've shown Tofino, but they have hip graphics for dudes with a thing for PEI, Edmonton and pretty much everywhere in between. These are Canadian made, but they have US locations too.
Happy Father's Day to all the Rad Dads out there!