How To | Valentine's Day Printable Mini Flags
Valentine's Day is only 2 days away. To say this post is last-minute is a bit of an understatement, but that doesn't mean we can't keep things simple and still have some fun for Hearts Day. One of my favourite holidays! So, I apologize for being late. Things have been heart thumping around here with all that love in the air and we got a wee bit behind.
Here's a sweet and simple project if you're still looking for ways to show your Valentine's how much you adore them. We've created mini flags for just about anything featuring our Six Letter Sentiments collection for Valentine's Day.
Here's how simple it is:
- Download the free and printable mini flags PDF here. You're welcome!
- Print the PDF on any paper you like. We used white card stock, but you can get creative and use coloured paper, kraft paper. It's up to you!
- Cut the flags using an old school exacto knife and ruler for a clean cut. Scissors are fine too! Remember, simple is key.
- Grab your Love Day gifts and goodies and start fastening your flags! We tried pencils, straws, bakers twine and plastic toothpicks. Simply fold the cut flag in half, apply some glue to one side, carefully wrap around your item (watch the glue), press the flag together and voila! Cute, right? We think so!
- Share some love! It's that easy.
We've shown a few cute examples here, but the opportunities are truly endless. Make flags to place in baked goods, food (fancy dinner?) and plants. Tie a flag with twine around a bottle of wine, a bouquet of flowers, around a wrapped gift or a bag of treats. Wrap the flags around cake pop sticks, straws, pencils, lollipops... anything.
The sayings are good for any Valentine! Maybe save HOT HOT for a special someone, but kids and adults alike will love hugs and kisses - XOXOXO or knowing that your love is FOREVA.
Happy Valentine's Day! Now, we're off to have coffee with those cupcakes.