Gift It | The Neutral Gift Guide
You saw our sparkly Host edition of Gift It back in November. This edition of Gift It is neutral in more ways than one. Black and white is definitely classic, but so are these gifts. Almost anyone can enjoy these simple pleasures. So, if you're stumped for ideas, these no-fail ideas are sure to please.
- Do Big Small Things Book by Bruce Poon Tip. Sure, adult coloring books are all the rage this season, but here's a version that will turn that gift idea into a journey. You’ll be challenged to write, rip, make, and share as you escape your comfort zone and pay it forward with this book.
- Hanging Light by Color Cord. Give the gift of light with these adorable combinations of colored cords and classic bulbs. I know! A light? They're perfect in any room and small spaces to give a special ambiance. I've gifted a few from Birch & Co. and they're a always a hit.
- NEW! Work It Tote Bag by Swell Made Co. Carry and strut your stuff with this cotton tote bag. It's extra large and heavy-duty.
- Socks by HS Socks. Everyone needs socks, so why not give quality, fun socks! You can gift these directly from Giftagram too!
- Soap Stones by Pelle. I can't get enough of these soap stones! Everyone needs soap. So again, make it quality, fun soap. Check out their other designs too.
- Let it Snow holiday card by Swell Made Co.
- Alright Art Print by Swell Made Co. Anyone can relate to this art print. Classic statement, classic type.
Enjoy your holiday gifting! Remember, don't stress and keep it simple. Have fun! It's definitely the thought and your presence that counts.